In these terms and conditions “TPG” refers to Twynham Panto Group. TPG sells all tickets on these terms and conditions.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle TPG or to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- To prevent fraud and protect TPG and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud, we may cancel any order or tickets.
- Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- We do not allocate specific seats but will reserve seating for parties of more than 8 or those with special requirements as long as those requirements have been agreed by us at least 48 hours prior to the performance.
- Our shows may be filmed or recorded as long as no flash photography is used. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact us.
Delivery and collection
- At our discretion tickets may be dispatched to you electronically or by post (including secure, registered, recorded and regular post) or made available for collection at the venue box office, you will be informed at the point of sale.
- For tickets delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming dispatch of your order.
- If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, “addressee unknown” or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order will be made available for collection at the box office.
- To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present the card used to book the tickets or the order confirmation and a photo ID as identification. Other identification or letters authorising collection may not be accepted and the tickets may be withheld at the box office.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price
- your tickets are not dispatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the TPG. TPG cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, we will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund.
- If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have and follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the tickets, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you. Tickets should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
- For more information about refunds, please contact us.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
Attending an event
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of TPG and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the TPG or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or TPG will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There may also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
- We may retain your personal information for the purpose of processing your order and informing you about future productions and offers. We will not share your information with any third party.
- If you would prefer us not to retain your details after you have attended the event for which you booked please contact us and we will remove your information from our database without delay.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- TPG cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, TPG does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than TPG and you.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and TPG are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns.