This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, how we keep it secure and the circumstances when it may be disclosed to others. The policy also explains your rights in relation to that personal information.
Who are we?
We are the Twynham Panto Group (we, us).
When do we collect your personal information?
We collect personal information when you –
1) Join the Group
2) Join or participate in, or any child for whom you are responsible joins or participates in any activity as a member of our group
3) Use a Twynham Panto Group service –
- a) The Twynham Panto Group website
- b) Agree to receive email updates
What type of information do we collect?
The information we ask for is:
1) Your name, e-mail address and phone number in order to contact you
2) Photographs as a member of the Group for inclusion in the Pantomime programme, to display on the Front of House information boards, and for publicity on the Group’s website
Why do we collect this information?
1) To administer your membership and to provide membership information and to keep you up to date with certain information when this is required
2) To contact you with information of forthcoming productions
When we collect information from you directly we explain the reason for collecting that information at the time of collection.
We do not share your information with any other organisations
Your information is shared with other members of the Twynham Panto Group so that everyone is able to keep in contact with each other.
NB – 1) The name and address of the Box Office Manager will appear on Ticket Booking Forms on publicity fliers distributed to the public and Youth Organisations
2) The names of certain committee members (eg the Treasurer, Director etc) may appear on the Group’s website
3) Group members may share personal photographs that contain images of other members, with friends on Social Media
How long do we keep your information?
We may keep and process your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
We will review your personal information regularly to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop processing your personal information to the extent that it is appropriate to do so and securely delete it.
Where do we store your personal information?
Your information may be held at the homes of committee members and on secure servers owned by said committee members. We have in place reasonable technological measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
1) To be provided with information about how your personal information is processed
2) To have your personal information corrected
3) To have your personal information erased. Please be aware that erasing your personal information may prevent us from continuing to provide services to you.
4) To object to or restrict how your personal information is processed.
You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal information to the Information Commissioner:
0303 123 1113.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF